Ashwagandha powder is made by crushing the roots of the Ashwagandha plant. It is a powerful herb having Ayurvedic remedial properties.
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera
English Name: Winter Cherry Root
Hindi Name: Asgandh
Tamil Name: Amukkara Kizhangu
Telugu Name: Paneru
- Nourishes the body with proteins and other nutrients like fibers, carbohydrates, calcium, etc.
- Can control the blood sugar
- Reduces stress and calms the mind
- May boost muscle mass and strength.
- Drinking formulations: Smoothies, Protein supplements
- Skin Care formulations: Creams
Shelf life * 1 year
Shelf life should not be considered as an expiration date. It depends on storage and handling the product. Many organic supplements are usable beyond the stated date when stored carefully.
Caution: Patch test is recommended before usage on skin.
Packing and Storage: Store in air tight container or reseal properly after every use. Herbal powders are susceptible to microbial activity. So proper storage is recommended. It is natural for herbal powders to change color without losing its characteristics.
- In stock: 3-5 days
- Pre-order: 7-10 days