Bluepea / Butterfly Pea Petals
Butterfly pea flower is an ingredient, that can be used in caffeine free teas, cocktails drinks, natural food colorant and cosmetic formulations. Maduras Herbals Butterfly Pea Petals, has a brilliant blue hue that are rich in antioxidants and may offer you loads of health benefits, including healthy weight loss, controlled blood sugar levels , and improves the condition of hair and skin health.
💕Here's how Maduras Herbals BUTTERFLY PEA PETALS benefits your health:
1. Anthocyanins is the unique antioxidant found in butterfly pea flowers that gives the vibrant color to these flowers. And the antioxidant compounds boosts immunity and studies found that it fights cancer cells
2. The p-coumaric acid found in the Maduras Herbals Butterfly Pea Flowers, has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal properties that protects against various diseases
3. Various studies have found that the BluePea flowers increases skin hydration on topical application.
4. Minoxidil, this is known to stimulate hair growth. In a 2012 study, the extracts from Butterfly Pea Flower in hair care products increases hair growth than minoxidil
5. The BluePea flowers, naturally slows down the formation of fat cells, that eventually helps in weight management
6. BluePea Flowers also helps in the reduction of diabetic risks, by reducing blood sugar and insulin levels
💕Different ways to use Maduras Herbals BUTTERFLY PEA PETALS:
(a) Caffeine-free Tea Recipe:
Just add 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of Maduras Herbals dried Butterfly Pea/ BluePea Petals to 1 cup (240 mL) of hot water.
Allow it to steep for 10–15 minutes. Then strain & discard the dried flowers Enjoy hot or served over ice. Add in a dash of Lemon juice and Honey to have it as purple tea
(b) Consume it as a refreshing sharbat during summers
(c) Use it in your soup mixes
(d) Can be added in baking mixes for breads, cakes, and cookies as a natural colorant
(e) Can be added in skin care and hair care formulations
NOTE: Consult your physician for diagnoses and accurate medical information and permission before taking any supplements
*If you are allergic to the acids and essential oils in the flower, please consult your physician. Always consult your doctor before adding any supplements to your diet like pumpkin powder
*The product is for external and internal use. It is in premium quality.
*As it is natural/agricultural product ,You may find any bugs / insects in dried flowers.
(a) Always store the Maduras Herbals Dry Petals in airtight container only in a dry, moisture-free space
(b) Use only clean and dry spatulas while taking the flowers from the container
(c) Monthly once place it under direct sun light to prevent bugs / oxidation of the flowers.
*Details about the product:
1. Product name: Butterfly Pea Petals (dried)
2. Botanical name: Clitoria ternatea
3. Industrial usage: Food, Beverage, Cocktails, Ice-cream, Soups and Stews, Skin & Cosmetics, Hair Care formulation
4. Available in: Dried form
5. Made from: Butterfly Pea Flowers
Maduras Herbals premium Butterfly Pea Flowers (dried) have so much to offer. Our brand is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor for premium grade, pure ingredients such as dried flowers, fruit powders, roots, herbs, cold pressed oils, essential oils, soap bases, etc. Maduras Herbals is a brand for consumers and suppliers as well. We supply our authentic herbal ingredients in premium quality to food and cosmetic industries. Our ethically sourced ingredients are prepared with utmost cautious health and safety requirements at every stage of its procurement, manufacturing and distribution to our customers.