Chamomile Buds - Dried
Chamomile has been recommended as a herbal remedy in 500 BC , by the father of medicine Hippocrates. It was used extensively to treat conditions like fever, headaches, kidney, liver, and bladder problems, digestive upset, muscle spasms, anxiety, insomnia, skin irritations, bruises, gout, ulcers, rheumatic pain, etc. Historically it was also used to treat disorders of the female reproductive system.
Maduras Herbals premium chamomile flowers (dried) makes a great addition to several dishes, beverages and skin care formulations. Chamomile has different uses and it can be bought in bulk for all your DIY experiments.
1. Has a strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral
2. Chamomile flowers helps in easing inflammation, spasms, and flatulence, promote calm and sleep, and protect against the bacteria that cause stomach ulcers
3. In alternative therapies, chamomile flowers are used for promoting sleep and treating insomnia
4. It is helpful in reducing smooth muscle spasms that is associated with various gastrointestinal inflammatory disorders
5. Chamomile treats mild skin irritations, including sunburn, rashes, sores, and even eye inflammations
HOW TO USE?
(A) For soap making:
You can add Maduras Herbals dried chamomile flowers in your cold pressed or melt & pour soap making
(B) For skin:
Use it in your facial packs, scrubs and cleansers formulations
(C) Food Industries:
Add Maduras Herbals chamomile flowers in beverages
(D) Chamomile Tea:
Steep one heaping teaspoon of Maduras Herbals chamomile flowers in a cup of boiling water for five to 10 minutes. Strain and drink warm
*If you are allergic to the essential oils in the flower please consult your physician.
*The product is for external and internal use. It is in premium quality
*We have no artificial colors infused in our products. The ingredients are sourced organically. The color and texture of the product varies accordingly for each and every batch
*As it is natural/agricultural product ,You may find any bugs / insects in dried flowers.
(a) Always store the Maduras Herbals fruits powders, dried herbs in airtight container only in a dry, moisture-free space
(b) Use only clean and dry spatulas while taking the flowers from the container
(c) Monthly once place it under direct sun light to prevent bugs / oxidation of the flower
*Details about the product:
1. Product name: Dried Chamomile
2. Botanical name: Matricaria recuita
3. Industrial usage: Aromatherapy, Beverage, Skin & Cosmetics
4. Available in: Dried form
5. Made from: Floral extracts
Maduras Herbals premium Chamomile Buds have so much to offer. Our brand is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor for premium grade, pure ingredients such as dried flowers, fruit powders, roots, herbs, cold pressed oils, essential oils, soap bases, erc. Maduras Herbals is a brand for consumers and suppliers as well. We supply our authentic herbal ingredients in premium quality to food and cosmetic industries. Our ethically sourced ingredients are prepared with utmost cautious health and safety requirements at every stage of its procurement, manufacturing and distribution to our customers