Hibiscus Flower Powder
Hibiscus flowers are often used for decorating gardens. This vibrant red flower powder has cleansing properties. The powder has a fine texture
Botanical Name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
English Name: Hibiscus
Hindi Name: Chemparutti-pova
Tamil Name: Semparuthi flower
Telugu Name: Javapushpamu
- Freshens and brightens the skin
- Purifies the skin by shedding the dead cells
- Treats dandruff, frizz, and dryness of hair
- Prevents hair loss and thickens hair
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Body/Face wash
Shelf life* 1 year
Shelf life should not be considered as an expiration date. It depends on storage and handling the product. Many organic supplements are usable beyond the stated date when stored carefully.
Caution: A patch test is recommended before using on skin.
Packing and Storage: Store in air tight container or reseal properly after every use. Herbal powders are susceptible to microbial activity. So proper storage is recommended. It is natural for herbal powders to change colour in course of time without losing their characteristics.
- In stock: 3-5 days
- Pre-order: 7-10 days