Licorice / Yasthmadhu/ Mulethi Powder
Licorice powder has been an important component of Ayurvedic remedies for treating many diseases related to joints, respiratory tract, skin, and liver. It is grown in North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia.
Botanical name:glycyrhiza glabra
- Helps to reduce skin inflammation
- Promotes skin hydration and brighten it
- Helps to soothe irritation in the scalp
- Reduce infections and dandruff in the scalp
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Body/Face wash
Shelf life* 1 year
Shelf life should not be considered as an expiration date. It depends on storage and handling the product. Many organic supplements are usable beyond the stated date when stored carefully.
Caution: A patch test is recommended before using on skin.
Packing and Storage: Store in air tight container or reseal properly after every use. Herbal powders are susceptible to microbial activity. So proper storage is recommended. It is natural for herbal powders to change colour in course of time without losing their characteristics.
- In stock: 2-5 days
- Pre-order: 5-10 days