Moringa Leaf Powder
Moringa (or) "moringa oleifera" is known as the miracle tree. This nutrition-dense, trendy superfood has so much to offer has been used for ages to treat conditions such as anemia, anxiety, skin infections, bronchitis, etc. It contains a variety of antioxidants and other nutrients such as beta carotene, vitamin C, calcium, potassium, iron, protein. In a recent research, it has been claimed that moringa leaf powder may help those with type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol and iron deficiencies
🌿BENEFITS OF MORINGA LEAF POWDER:
1. It is a superfood and it is considered as a good source of iron that prevents anaemia, a good source of calcium, for that strong bones, vitamin C, rich in antioxidants, and riboflavin and has notable amounts of potassium, vitamin A, vitamin E, magnesium, etc, which contribute to everything to humans from better vision, skin health, lustrous hair and immunity
2. It is a rich source of plant protein. You can just add in a teaspoon to your smoothies and soups for that extra dosage of protein (Moringa Powder contains three grams of protein per tablespoon)
3. Moringa brings down cortisol levels, but it may also naturally boost testosterone levels and it helps in treating fertility issues as well
4. Balances hormonal levels by fasting blood glucose and increases hemoglobin levels. Good to consume during pregnancy and it is good to be consumed by postmenopausal women as well
5. High concentrations of polyphenols in moringa helps in reversing the oxidation in the liver. It protects against liver fibrosis
🌿DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE MORINGA POWDER:
(a) Add a teaspoon of Moringa Powder in your smoothies and soups
(b) Just consume 1/2 a spoon of Moringa Powder and drink a glass of warm water in the morning for a natural detox
(c) Add in a teaspoon of Moringa Powder with your facial packs and hair packs
(d) Sprinkle a teaspoon of the powder in your vegetable salads
(e) Mix the powder while making healthy laddoos (energy balls) for your kids, and you can also add it while kneading wheat flour for chappatis/pooris, or mix with Idly/dosa batter or while baking breads at home.
Categories: Edible, Skin-care, Hair-care, Therapeutic.
Packing and Storage: Store in air tight container or reseal properly after every use. Herbal powders are susceptible to microbial activity. So proper storage is recommended. It is natural for herbal powders to change colour in course of time without losing their characteristics.
- In stock: 3-5 days
- Pre-order: 7-10 days
5 Stars - Very Good
i love the quality of their moringa powder. Very good. Keep it up.
Good quality product
Quality is good. A must try Herbs
Quality is great. Loved the product.