Papaya is a native fruit of Mexico and Southern America. It is rich in fibres and tenderising properties. Papaya powder is widely used in food and cosmetic preparations.
- Helps to treat constipation, acidity, and piles
- Helps to heal sensitive skin
- Cleanses the body through enzymatic reactions
- Can prevent cancer and heart diseases
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Body/Face wash
- Intake Formulations: Salads, Juices, Stuffed Chapati
Shelf life* 1 year
Shelf life should not be considered as an expiration date. It depends on storage and handling the product. Many organic supplements are usable beyond the stated date when stored carefully.
Caution: A patch test is recommended before using on skin.
Packing and Storage: Store in air tight container or reseal properly after every use. Herbal powders are susceptible to microbial activity. So proper storage is recommended. It is natural for herbal powders to change colour in course of time without losing their characteristics.
- In stock: 2-5 days
- Pre-order: 5-10 days
5 Stars - Very Good