Reetha / Soap Nut - Whole Nut
Reetha/Soap Nut-Whole Nut
Reetha, also known as “Arishtak” in the books of Ayurveda, has excellent cleansing and moisturising properties. It germinates in regions with well-drained loamy soil such as the lower and mid foothills of the Great Himalayas.
Botanical Name: Sapindus trifoliatus
English Name: Soapnut
Hindi Name: Phenil
Tamil Name: Boondi Kottai
Telugu Name: Kunkuduchettu
- Reduces the chances of skin allergy
- Helps in treating skin problems like psoriasis and eczema
- Prevents hair fall and moisturises the skin
- Promotes new hair growth
- Skin Care Formulations: Face Wash, Hand Wash, Face Moisturiser.
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Wash, Hair Conditioner.
Shelf life * 1 year
Shelf life should not be considered as an expiration date. It depends on storage and handling the product. Many organic suppliments are usable beyond the stated date when stored carefully.
Caution: Patch test is recommended before using on skin.
Packing and Storage: Store in air tight container or reseal properly after every use. Herbal powders are susceptible to microbial activity. So proper storage is recommended. It is natural for herbal powders to change colour without losing their characteristics.
- In stock: 3-5 days
- Pre-order: 7-10 days